As soon as you start to think about your business, an accountant can help you take the next steps. We can discuss your business organization, tax purposes, and operations, along with target pricing and profit margins.
Get some impartial advice from an accountant before you consult the bank. A bank will want to see a strong business plan and organized records. Let us help you get ready for your business's next step!
Does your accountant return your calls? Do you feel comfortable asking them a question? Do you feel heard? With the right accountant, the answers should be a resounding "Yes!"
Are you self employed? Are you a small business? Do you have a staff of 25 or less? Then yes you need a profit and loss statement! No need to worry book your appointment and Tasha will show you how to keep better records, so you know where your money is going.
Tasha's Taxes also helps with business reconstruction, filing business returns, getting your quarterly taxes paid, and reporting your employee's wages to the IRS.
To best prepare for your appointment ensure you follow this list. If you are unsure about an item bring it anyway. If you have items that are not listed here bring those too.
Items needed are as follows:
1. Unexpired State issued Government ID or driver license, Proof of Residency
2. Social security card/number
3. Bill/ or another item with current address
4. Bank deposit for refund purposes or payment purposes, I.e a voided check, or routing number bank account number name of the entity
5. Birth certificate(s) for DEPENDENTS ONLY
6. All W2s, 1099s, self-employment receipts, any form of deductible income that needs reporting
7. Any dependents information such as IDs, birth certificates, social security number
8. Any deductions or receipts that you want to claim. Ie property taxes, mortgage points, real Estate, tithes, and offering church documents
9. Any education information, name of the school, prior school information, certificate education, job training education
10. Nonprofit organization all supporting documentation and information
11. Any required filing forms or required PIN numbers issued to you by the IRS, if you were a victim of identity theft all accompanying information.
12. Email address and telephone number
Okay, let's investigate!
2. The IRS may require further review before releasing your return.
3. Is further review for processing normal?
If you have closed your account before your refund has been deposited, one of two things may happen. The bank will send your refund back to the IRS, who will then mail you out a check to the address used to process or your return.
The second situation that may occur is that your refund will get sent to the tax preparation office. When this happens, either Tasha or her staff will contact you to inform you that you have a check at our location and make arrangements for you to pick it up.
No Problem, if a check has been sent to Tasha's location either she or her staff will let you know and make the necessary arrangements for you to pick up your refund.
No refunds of any kind are ever deposited into the companies account.
Please wait until you have received a text or email notification stating that there are funds available on your account. Once you receive this notification only then can you activate your Walmart money card.
Not to worry this happens to several people a year, contact Tasha's Taxes to schedule an amendment appointment, and Tasha will explain to you what steps have to be taken to report the additional income.